To change your Confluence password,
Go to the 'Profile' view for your user profile. To do this:
- Log in to Confluence, if you have not already done so.
- Go to your name at the top of the page. (This is the 'User' menu. A dropdown list will appear when your cursor hovers over the 'User' menu.)
- Select 'Profile' from the dropdown list. The 'Profile' view will open.
- On your 'Profile' tab, click the 'Password' link in the left-hand column.
- Enter your current password and your new password in the form displayed.
- Click 'Submit' to save your changes.
Viewing User Profile
Editing User Profile
Choosing a Profile Picture
Setting up your Personal Space
Updating Email Address
Email Address Privacy
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.