You can copy a page, to create a duplicate of the page content. You will need to rename the page, because a page name must be unique within a space.
You need 'Create Pages' permission, which is assigned by a space administrator from the Space Administration screens. See space permissions or contact a space administrator for more information.
To copy a page:
- View the page you want to copy.
Go to the 'Copy Page' option. To do this:
- Go to a page in the space, open the 'Tools' menu and select 'Copy'.
- Rename the page and make any other changes required in the body of the page.
- If you need to move the new page to a different space or a different parent, you can edit the 'Location'. Refer to the instructions on moving a page.
- Click 'Save'.
- Copying a page will duplicate all of the original page's attachments and labels, but will not copy comments from the original page.
- This method of copying a page does not copy the child pages. Please add your vote to issue CONF-2814 if you'd like to see this improvement.
- You can copy an entire space, including all pages in the space (parents and children) — refer to these instructions on copying a space.
- Consider using the WebDav plugin to move or copy a page hierarchy from one space to another, provided that none of the page names already exist in the target space.
Screenshot above: Copying a page
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide