You can delete the profile picture images that you have uploaded to Confluence.
To delete a profile picture,
Go to the 'Profile' view for your user profile. To do this:
- Log in to Confluence, if you have not already done so.
- Go to your name at the top of the page. (This is the 'User' menu. A dropdown list will appear when your cursor hovers over the 'User' menu.)
- Select 'Profile' from the dropdown list. The 'Profile' view will open.
- While on the 'Profile' tab, click the 'Picture' link in the left-hand column.
- Locate the picture file you wish to delete, select it, then click the 'Delete' button to remove it from the Confluence server.
Note that you can only delete images that you have uploaded to Confluence. The standard icons cannot be deleted.
- You will be prompted to confirm the action, with the following message:
"Do you really want to delete this profile picture? This action can not be un-done."
- The picture is permanently removed from the server.
Screenshot: Deleting a Profile Picture
Screenshot: Confirmation for Deleting a Profile Picture
Choosing a Profile Picture
Editing User Profile
Setting up your Personal Space
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.