To edit an attachment's properties, you need 'Create Attachments' permission which is assigned by a space administrator from the Space Administration screens. See Space Permissions or contact a space administrator for more information.
To edit the properties of an attachment,
- Go to the page that contains the attachment.
Go to the 'Attachments' view for the page. To do this:
- Go to a page in the space, open the 'Tools' menu and select 'Attachments'. The 'Attachments' view will open.
- Click the 'Properties' link beside the attachment. This will bring up a new screen.
- Make your changes:
- File Name — Rename or modify the name of the attachment.
- New Comment — Update the existing comment or enter a new comment.
- New Content Type — Change the content type of the attachment by entering a valid MIME type.
- Page — Move the attachment to another page.
- Click 'OK'.
Screenshot: Editing an Attachment's Properties
Moving an Attachment
Viewing Attachment Details
Working with Attachments
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.