To edit a blog post, you require the 'Create Blog' permission which is assigned by a space administrator from the Space Administration screens. See Space Permissions or contact a space administrator for more information.
To edit a blog post,
- Navigate to the space for the desired blog, open the 'Browse' menu and select 'Blog'.
- A list of the most recent blog posts within the space is presented. A calendar allows you to browse earlier blog posts. Locate the blog post you wish to edit and click the 'Edit' link.
- The 'Edit' screen for the blog post will display. Use regular Confluence Markup to edit the blog post.
- (optional) Add a comment for your change in the textbox under the main editing section.
- 'Preview' your changes if desired, and click 'Save'.
Editing a blog post is similar to editing any other page in Confluence. However, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- You cannot change the date of an existing blog post. You can only backdate when adding a blog post.
- You cannot move a blog post to another space.
- A blog post has no parent.
Editing an Existing Page
Working with Blog Posts
Adding Blog Posts
Deleting Blog Posts
Blog Posts Macro
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide