To find an attachment, you can search the list of attachments in a space or the attachments on a specific page.
To find an attachment associated with a space,
Go to the 'Space Attachments' view for the current space. To do this:
- Go to a page in the space, open the 'Browse' menu and select 'Attachments'. The 'Space Attachments' view will open.
- This will display a list of all attachments in the space.
- Browse through the list to locate the attachment.
- You can choose to view only files of a particular type:
- Type the last part of the file name in the 'Filter By File Extension' text field. For example, enter 'gif' to see only image files of the GIF format.
- Click the 'Filter' button.
- You can view the attachment itself or the page to which it is attached by clicking on the corresponding link.
Screenshot : Space Attachments
To find attachments associated with a page,
Go to the 'Attachments' view for the page. To do this:
- Go to a page in the space, open the 'Tools' menu and select 'Attachments'. The 'Attachments' view will open.
- This will display a list of all files attached to the page.
- Click the attachment's linked name to view its contents in your computer's associated application.
This is different from clicking an Office or PDF file's 'View' link, which opens the file for viewing in Confluence itself.
Screenshot : Page Attachments
If you know the title of an attachment, you might find it faster by doing a Quick Search.
Working with attachments
Attaching Files to a Page
Viewing Attachment Details
Deleting an Attachment
Browsing a space
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide