Confluence allows you to import mail from mbox files located either on your local system or on the Confluence server and archive it within the space.
You need to be a space administrator to import mail for a space.
To import mail from an mbox file,
Screenshot : Importing mail
- Go to the 'Space Admin' in the 'Browse Space' view.
Go to the 'Browse Space' view. There are two ways to browse a space:
- Go to a page in the space and select the option you want from the 'Browse' menu. The corresponding tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
- Or click the Dashboard. The 'Pages' tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
icon next to the space name on the
- Click on 'Mail Import' under the heading 'Mail' in the left panel. This will bring up a new screen.
- To import from a Local system, click 'Browse' to select the mbox file. Then click 'Import'.
- To import from the Server, enter the location of the mbox file on the server in the 'Server' text field and click 'Import'.
The ability to import mail applies only to global spaces, so the 'Import' section in the above screenshot does not appear in the 'Space Admin' tab for personal spaces. Please see Working with Spaces Overview for information about the differences between global spaces and personal spaces.
Archiving Mail Overview
Adding a Mail Account
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.