If you are a space administrator for a space, you can manage the watchers for all pages and blog posts in that space. This means that you can:
- View a list of the watchers of a page/blog post.
- View a list of the watchers of the space for that page/blog post.
- Add users as watchers of the page/blog post.
- Remove existing watchers of the page/blog post.
It is not possible to remove watchers of the space.
To manage your watchers for a page/blog post,
- Navigate to the page or blog post for which you want to manage the watchers. Note, you must be a space administrator for the space that the page is in.
- Click 'Tools' menu and click 'Manage Watchers'. The 'Manage Watchers' screen will be displayed (see screenshot below). The left-hand column of the 'Manage Watchers' screen will contain the users watching the page/blog post, the right-hand column will contain the users watching the space.
- To remove an existing page watcher, click the icon (trash can) next to the user's name.
- To add a user as a watcher of the page, start typing the user's name in the text box under the list of users. A list of matching user names will display in a dropdown. Select the desired user from the dropdown. The user's name will display in the list of page watchers.
- Click the 'Done' button to save your changes.
Screenshot: Managing Watchers
Watching a Space
Watching a Page or Blog Post
Subscribing to Email Notifications of Updates to Confluence Content
Tracking Updates to Confluence Pages and Spaces
User Profile Overview
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.