To rename an existing page, you require 'Edit Pages' permission which is assigned by a space administrator from the Space Administration screens. See Space permissions or contact a space administrator for more information.
To rename a page:
Go to the 'Edit Page' option. To do this:
- Go to a page in the space, and select the 'Edit' button. The page will open for editing.
- This will bring up the 'Edit' screen, as shown below. The page title is at the top of the edit panel (see screenshot below).
- Change the page title as desired.
- Click 'Save'.
Screenshot above: Renaming a page
- Confluence will automatically change all internal links to point to your new page title.
- Explicit references to your page title in macros will not be changed. You need to change these manually.
- Links from external sites will be broken, unless they use the page's permanent URL.
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide