Deleted email messages are stored under 'Trash' and can be restored by a space administrator from the Space Administration screens.
You can only restore an email from trash if it was deleted individually and not using the 'Remove All' operation.
To restore mail,
- Go to the 'Space Admin' tab in the 'Browse Space' view.
Go to the 'Browse Space' view. There are two ways to browse a space:
- Go to a page in the space and select the option you want from the 'Browse' menu. The corresponding tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
- Or click the Dashboard. The 'Pages' tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
icon next to the space name on the
- Click on 'Trash' in the left panel. A list of pages and emails deleted from the space is displayed.
- Click on 'Restore' beside the email you want to restore.
To view this email, you will have to go to the 'Mail' tab in the 'Browse Space' view.
Browsing a space
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.