To restore an an older version of a page:
Go to the page, open the 'Tools' menu and select 'Page History'. The 'Page History' view will open, showing a list of all versions of the page, ordered from newest at the top to oldest at the bottom.
- Click 'Restore this version' beside the desired version.
- Change the default comment if desired and click 'OK' to restore the desired version.
- All page history is retained. Restoring an older version creates a copy of that version. For example, in the screenshot below, if you selected v.39 and clicked 'Restore this version', a copy of v.39 would be created. This copy would be v.42 and would become the current version.
- You can click a version number's link to view the contents of that page version.
- Select the check boxes of two different versions and click 'Compare selected versions' to view the changes made between them.
- If you are viewing a specific page version, you can restore that version of the page by clicking 'Restore this Version' on that page.
- To get back to the page history view, click 'View Page History'.
Screenshot above: Restoring an Older Version of a Page
Page History and Page Comparison Views
Working with Pages
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.