You need to be a space administrator to remove or revoke space permissions.
To revoke space permissions,
Go to the 'Space Admin' tab of the Browse Space view. To do this:
- Go to a page in the space, open the 'Browse' menu and select 'Space Admin'.
'Space Admin' is displayed only if you are a space administrator for that space or you are a Confluence system administrator.
- Click the 'Permissions' link in the left-hand panel under the heading 'Security'. This will display the space's current permissions assigned to the different groups and users.
- Click 'Edit permissions'. This will bring up a new screen. See screenshot below.
- Uncheck the permissions you which to revoke.
- To bulk assign or revoke permissions for groups or individual users, from the Actions drop-down list, choose either Select All or Deselect All.
Removing the 'View' permission for a user or group will remove all access to that space for the user or group.
- Click 'Save All' to apply the permissions.
Quick removal of permissions
To remove all permissions for a user or group, just remove the 'View' permission. The user or group will disappear from the list when you save the permission updates. There's no need to untick all the permissions for that user or group.
Screenshot : Assigning or Revoking Space Permissions
Space Permissions Overview
Assigning Space Permissions
Viewing Space Permissions
Users and Groups
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide