In Confluence, each global space can be set up to archive mail.
To view mail messages archived within a particular space,
Screenshot : Mail Archive
'Find More': These links links at the top of an email message let you search for other emails from the same author or on the same subject.
'Attachments': This link located below the email body allows you to view mail attachments. The link is only displayed if any attachments exist.
'Entire Thread': This link allows you to view the mail's thread, if one exists.
The 'Mail Operations' panel is located to the right of the mail view and displays links to:
- Entire Thread: View the thread that this mail belongs to. This option is only available when the mail belongs to a thread.
- Next By Date: Navigate to the next message.
- Previous By Date: Navigate to the previous message.
- Remove Mail: Remove the current mail from the space.
- Mail Archive: Go to the mail archive view for this space.
Screenshot : Navigating mail
Use the Quick Search facility to quickly locate a mail
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.