The 'Information View' for a page shows you various bits of useful information about the page.
To see the Information View for a page:
- View the page.
Go to the 'Information' view for the page. To do this:
- Go to a page in the space, open the 'Tools' menu and select 'Info'. The 'Information' view will open.
The 'Information View' displays the following information:
- Page Details: Title, author, date of creation, date of last modification and the tiny link of the page.
- Page Hierarchy: Parent-child relationships of the page.
- Page Permissions: Displays page-level security restrictions that apply to the page (if present).
- Recent Changes: Links to the five most recent versions of the page along with the name of the editor and the date of modification.
- View page history: A link to the page history, which displays all the versions of the page in reverse chronological order and allows you to compare versions or to restore a previous version.
- Hot Referrers: The external website pages which send the most viewers to the page.
Screenshot: A page's Information View
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide