Archivists' Toolkit Version 2.0 Update 3
1/22/10 Archivists¿ Toolkit Version 2.0 Update 3 has been released and is available at
http://archiviststoolkit.org/download/release/2_0. Installing this release does not require upgrading of AT databases currently set to version 2.0.
This release is a maintenance release which fixes the following reported bugs:
1) Inability to do batch deletion of location records
2) Search results not limited to repository logon credentials
3) Spelling error of note type attribute in MODS export for digital object description
Plans for 3.01
- Will have a Spanish interface, translated by Adriana Cuervo (who works in the Sousa Archives), as currently some modules have no Spanish.
- Other archivists from other countries will help with additional languages.
* AVAP (Audiovisual Self Assessment Project)
- Developed as a module to help with IMLS preservation framework
- Allows users to self assess (mostly films) and gives numeric results for use in determining which materials need to be dealt with immediately, etc.
- March 21st - connect AVSAP with collection manager in Archon
Version 3. 0 Release