Canonical visits to the diocese of Périgueux made in 1688. Provides the date of the visit, as well as the curator and brief description of the church’s state (ruins, etc.) as well as buildings (chapels, cemeteries, etc.).
3. Roux, J. (1927). Visite Canonique du Diocèse de Périgueux en 1688. Bulletin de la Société Historique et Archéologique du Périgord, LIV, 192–200.
Mentions that the church is in good condition, the cemetery is open, and there is no house associated with the church.
Mentions that the church is well vaulted but unpaved. There is no associated house and the cemetery is open.
Mentions the churches Saint-Reynaud de Miremon and Savignac. The church at Miremont is not well covered or paved, has no associated house, and the cemetery is not closed. The church at Savignac is in good condition, there is an associated house, and the cemetery is closed.
mentions the church is in good condition with 2 chapelles and that the cemetery is still in use. The church is under the archbishopry of Audrix.
mentions that the church is in decent condition but with a chapel that has nothing in it. Two altars in the nave, and open cemetery, and no associate hose or priory.
mentions the church is in good condition. There is no associated house but there is a sachristry.