- When a student starts a given career, the entry group attributes are frozen.
- The business rules for Entry Group are:
- Based on census date and will therefore not match necessary match student term records in the daily subject areas.
- It search for the first entry a student had regardless of NC Type Code (It does not filter by NC type code as "New", as some conversion data does not have "New" entries for students)
The first row that appears for a student if they change Careers, School groups, or Degree Levels.
We will be creating one entry group row for each student/career combination.
We do not have a good way of identifying Dual Degree Program students, so no special logic will be implemented around this.
Goes back to .....Data starts in 2010
- The Entry Groups are Defined by the following:
- Degree Level
- New/Continuing Type