Excerpt Include Navigating to the Space Pages View nopanel true Navigating to the Space Pages View nopanel true
- Go to the 'Tree' tab. A tree view opens.
- Find the page you want to move.
Hint: Click the '+' sign next to each page family to open the branches of the tree.
- Holding down your left mouse button, click and drag the page up or down the tree. See screenshot below.
- While dragging the page, you see one of the following:
- A thin line between existing pages — This indicates the potential new position for the page. Release the mouse button when the page is where you want it.
- A wide highlight over one or more existing pages — This indicates that you can drop the page into a page family. Release the mouse button to add the page to the family. The page will appear either in alphabetical sequence or as the last page in the family, depending on the family's sequential order as described below.
- Some people have experienced problems using the tree to move pages, after upgrading to Confluence 2.9. This is a known issue, that was fixed in Confluence 2.9.1. There is also a workaround for those who do not wish to upgrade to Confluence 2.9.1. Please see CONF-12911.