In order to edit a bookmark, you must have 'create page' permissions for the space in which the bookmark was saved.
In order to comment on a bookmark, you must have 'create comments' permissions for the space in which the bookmark was saved.
You can edit or comment on a bookmark by going to either of the following spaces:
- The space in which the bookmark was saved.
- The space for which the bookmark was labelled (if the bookmark was labelled for a space).
To edit or comment on a bookmark,
- Go to 'Browse Space' and click the 'Bookmarks' tab.
- The 'Space Bookmarks' screen will appear. Click one of the following tabs:
- 'Bookmarks in <space name>' – to display all the bookmarks which have been saved in this space.
- 'Links for <space name>' – to display all the bookmarks which have been labelled for this space.
- To edit a bookmark:
- Click 'Edit' next to the bookmark title.
- The 'Update Bookmark' screen appears. Edit the information then click the 'Save' button.
- To comment on a bookmark, do one of the following:
- Click 'Comments' under the bookmark on the 'Space Bookmarks' screen.
- Or click 'View Bookmark Page' on the 'Space Bookmarks' screen, then click 'Add Comment' on the bookmark page.
Screenshot : Editing or commenting on a bookmark
| Children Display|
|page||Working with Bookmarks|
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide