- There are two ways to do this:
- From an Office presentation embedded on a page:
- Open a Confluence page with an Office presentation embedded on it.
- Click the 'Edit' icon on the bottom frame of the slide show.
Screenshot: PowerPoint presentation displayed on a Confluence page
- From an Office document in a list of attachments:
| Include Page|
|_Office Connector Editing Attached Office Documents||nopanel||true|
|_Office Connector Editing Attached Office Documents|
- A window will pop up, asking you to confirm that you want to open this document.
Screenshot: Confirmation window in Firefox
Screenshot: Confirmation window in Internet Explorer
- Click 'OK'. Now you may be asked to log in to your Confluence server.
Screenshot: Logging in to Confluence
- Enter your Confluence username and password, then click 'OK'.
- The presentation will open in your Office application.
- Make the necessary changes, then save the presentation. It will be saved back into Confluence.