- There are two ways to do this:
- From an Office spreadsheet embedded on a page:
- Open a Confluence page with an Office document embedded on it.
- Move your mouse pointer to the top of the spreadsheet embedded in the Confluence page, until the hidden title bar appears.
Screenshot: The title bar showing 'spreadsheet.xls' above an embedded Excel spreadsheet
- Click the title bar above the embedded spreadsheet.
- From an Office spreadsheet in a list of attachments:
| Include Page|
|_Office Connector Editing Attached Office Documents||nopanel||true|
|_Office Connector Editing Attached Office Documents|
- A window will pop up, asking you to confirm that you want to open this document.
Screenshot: Confirmation window in Firefox
Screenshot: Confirmation window in Internet Explorer
- Click 'OK'. Now you may be asked to log in to your Confluence server.
Screenshot: Logging in to Confluence
- Enter your Confluence username and password, then click 'OK'.
- The Office spreadsheet will open in your Office application.
- Make the necessary changes, then save the spreadsheet. It will be saved back into Confluence.