To add a blog post for a space, you require 'Create Blog' permission which is assigned by a space administrator from the Space Administration screens. See Space permissions or contact a space administrator for more information.
To add a blog post,
- Go to any page in the space, open the 'Add' menu and select 'Blog Post'. The 'Add Blog Post' screen opens.
- Enter a title for your blog post in the 'Title' text field at the top.
- Enter your content in the text-entry box using Confluence markup or Rich Text as you would for any other page in Confluence.
- Add labels if you want to categorise information this way.
- If you want to backdate your news item, click 'edit' next to 'Posting Day', as shown in the screenshot below.
You can set the date to earlier than today, but you cannot set it to a future date. Also, you can only change the date when creating the news item, not when editing a news item.
- Preview and click 'Save'.
You can view the blog for the current space by opening the 'Browse' menu and selecting 'Blog'. Your blog post should be listed.
Screenshot : Adding a blog post
Creating a New Page
Working with Blog Posts
Editing Blog Posts
Linking to Blog Posts
Deleting Blog Posts
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide