The UDW+ Course Evaluations Dashboard allows you to access course evaluations Course Evaluations data for specific terms, classes, and instructors.
- Course Evaluation Survey results (relative to the user’s course & semester data access).
- Survey completion data sourced from University's SIS Albert system, where evaluations results data is stored
- Evaluation results that include student responses to:
- 7 Standard, University-Wide questionsthe 7 General Questions; and
- Evaluation question sets (as determined by individual school/department).
The Course Evaluations Dashboard is comprised of 8 distinct dashboard pages:
- StandardGeneral: Presents results for the 7 established Standard, University-Wide evaluation General Course Evaluation questions
- School-Course & Instructor: Presents response averages and response rate distributions for each school's course and instructor-specific questions
- All Comments: Displays all open-ended school, course, and instructor comments
- All Responses: Full listing of all responses, as filtered; all available for export
- Stats and Comments: Presents supplementary metrics per instructor and class, including: enrollment total; number of responses; response rate; response average; median, mode & standard deviation response rates; open-ended responses
- Averages and Comments: Presents supplementary metrics per instructor and class, including: enrollment total; number of responses; averages of responses for the class; open-ended responses
- Class/Instructor Comparison: Displays response averages of all 5-point questions, as per selected filters for: the 7 established University-Wide General questions; and, averages for 5-point course and instructor-specific questions
- Instructor Comparative: Demo / Work-in-progress page. Presents rolled-up response-averages to for selected 5-point University-Wide General questions and Instructor (or a selected group of instructors) questions – as compared to their school, department, subject and location.
Summary of Changes
Change: The 7 'Standard' questions are now referred to as 'General' questions; first dashboard tab updated to 'General'; relevant analysis filters and chart titles/labels have been updated to reflect 'General' question set.
1.4, 1.5, 1.6
Change: The 7 'University-Wide' questions are now referred to as 'Standard Questions'; first dashboard tab updated to 'Standard'; relevant analysis filters and chart titles/labels have been updated to reflect 'Standard' question set.
Enhancement: Response columns expanded for two Pages: Stats & Comments and Averages & Comments.
Enhancement: Location headers added to reports on the following Pages: All Comments, All Responses, Stats & Comments and Averages & Comments.
Other: "Demo" label & work in progress language added to Instructor Comparative Page.
|1.1, 1.2||November 2016|
New Dashboard Page: Class/Instructor Comparison.
Enhancement: Two new filter prompts added to all Dashboard Pages: Subject & Location.
Enhancement: Additional view selectors added to two pages: 1) can toggle between viewing Stats (only) vs. viewing Stats AND Comments; 2) can toggle between viewing Averages (only) vs. viewing Averages AND Comments
Release to Production