Popular labels are labels that are frequently used. Confluence allows you to view the most popular labels both within a space and across the site.
To view popular labels,
Go to the 'Browse Space' view. There are two ways to browse a space:
- Go to a page in the space and select the option you want from the 'Browse' menu. The corresponding tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
- Or click the Dashboard. The 'Pages' tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
icon next to the space name on the
- Click the 'Label' tab.
- Click on the link 'popular labels'. This will list the most popular labels in the space and also display a link to view all 'global popular labels' (across the site).
- Clicking on a label will display all content in the site with that label.
- Click 'global popular labels' to view the most popular labels in the site.
In both these views, you have the option to sort the listing of labels to display them 'alphabetically' or in order of their 'popularity'.
The bigger the font size, the more popular the label.
Screenshot: Viewing popular labels
Viewing labelled pages
Viewing Global Labels
Viewing personal labels
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide