A Confluence User's Profile view shows details about that person and lists their recent activity. If you are viewing your own Profile view, you can also update your profile picture and login password. If you are viewing another user's Profile view, you can add them to your Network of users you are following and if they have set up a Personal Space, you can add this to your list of Favourites.
To access your User Profile view,
Go to the 'Profile' view for your user profile. To do this:
- Log in to Confluence, if you have not already done so.
- Go to your name at the top of the page. (This is the 'User' menu. A dropdown list will appear when your cursor hovers over the 'User' menu.)
- Select 'Profile' from the dropdown list. The 'Profile' view will open.
Screenshot: User Profile View
Updating your Profile
You can update the following aspects of your Profile from this view:
- Information about yourself - to modify these details, see Editing User Profile.
- Your Profile picture - to change your Profile picture or upload a new one, see Choosing a Profile Picture.
- Your login password - to change your login password, see Changing Password.
You can switch between your Profile, Profile picture update and login password update views by clicking the 'Details', 'Picture' and 'Password' links in the left-hand column, respectively.
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.