To delete mail for a space, you require 'Remove Mail' permission which is assigned by a space administrator from the Space Administration screens. See Space Permissions or contact a space administrator for more information.
Only a space administrator can delete all email messages for the space simultaneously.
To delete mail for a space,
- Go to the 'Browse Space' view.
Go to the 'Browse Space' view. There are two ways to browse a space:
- Go to a page in the space and select the option you want from the 'Browse' menu. The corresponding tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
- Or click the Dashboard. The 'Pages' tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
icon next to the space name on the
- Go to the 'Mail' tab. A list of messages in the space is displayed in reverse chronological order.
- Delete an individual email by clicking the trash
icon beside it.
If you are a space administrator, you can delete all email messages within a space simultaneously by clicking on the 'Delete All' link at the top of the mail view. Deleted mail is stored under 'Trash' and can be restored by a space administrator from the 'Space Admin' tab.
Email messages deleted using the 'Delete All' option cannot be restored.
Archiving Mail Overview
Browsing a space
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.