The email address you specify in your profile settings is used for your mail notifications and is also displayed in your profile description.
To update your email address,
Go to the 'Profile' view for your user profile. To do this:
- Log in to Confluence, if you have not already done so.
- Go to your name at the top of the page. (This is the 'User' menu. A dropdown list will appear when your cursor hovers over the 'User' menu.)
- Select 'Profile' from the dropdown list. The 'Profile' view will open.
- While on the 'Profile' tab, click 'Edit' in the Personal details section.
- In the Email field, specify your new email address which will be used when sending you mail notifications.
- Click 'Save' to save your changes.
Editing User Profile
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.