To view a space's details:
- Click the 'Browse' drop-down menu for the space. This is located at the top of every page and beside the space link on the Dashboard.
- In the Advanced screen which appears, select 'Space details' in the left-hand panel.
- In the Space Details screen, select the 'Edit Space Details' link. This will open the Edit Space screen.
- In the Edit Space screen, select Edit Space Details, and edit the Space details as required. Note that the Edit Space Details fields do not accept wiki markup. On save, any wiki markup entered in these fields will display as plain text.
The following details are displayed:
- The Name of the space.
- The Key used to refer to the space. This key is a shorthand name for the space that is used for web urls, reports, and when linking content between spaces. Note that personal space keys always contain a '~', whereas global space keys never do.
- Any Labels defined for this space. Optional.
- The Homepage of the space. Optional. This is the default page to which users are directed when they click on the link to the space from the dashboard. If this field is empty (not displayed) then the default home page is the 'Pages' tab of the 'Browse Space' page.
- The Creator of the space.
- Space Description: Optional. This is a short description of the space used to provide users with an idea of the space's contents.
Here is an example:
Screenshot above: Space Details
Take me back to Wikis Help Guide