In Confluence, each global space can be set up to archive mail.
To view mail messages archived within a particular space,
- Go to the 'Mail' tab in the 'Browse Space' view.
Go to the 'Browse Space' view. There are two ways to browse a space:
- Go to a page in the space and select the option you want from the 'Browse' menu. The corresponding tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open.
- Or click the Dashboard. The 'Pages' tab of the 'Browse Space' view will open. icon next to the space name on the
- The mail is displayed in reverse chronological order with a default of 30 mails per page. You can move between pages by clicking the
and links or by selecting a particular page number.
- Click on a mail message to view its contents.
Screenshot : Mail Archive
If you are a space administrator, or have been given permission to delete mail messages, you can also delete emails from here.
'Find More': These links links at the top of an email message let you search for other emails from the same author or on the same subject.
'Attachments': This link located below the email body allows you to view mail attachments. The link is only displayed if any attachments exist.
'Entire Thread': This link allows you to view the mail's thread, if one exists.
The 'Mail Operations' panel is located to the right of the mail view and displays links to:
- Entire Thread: View the thread that this mail belongs to. This option is only available when the mail belongs to a thread.
- Next By Date: Navigate to the next message.
- Previous By Date: Navigate to the previous message.
- Remove Mail: Remove the current mail from the space.
- Mail Archive: Go to the mail archive view for this space.
Screenshot : Navigating mail
Use the Quick Search facility to quickly locate a mail
Archiving Mail Overview
How do I Disable Automatic Mail Polling?
Take me back to the Wikis Help Guide.