Step by Step Instructions
1) Enter the “Setup Course Sites” tool
2) Select Your Course!
- After selecting your term, you will be presented with the courses you are teaching.
- Each course is listed individually; the number of sections for each course are indicated in parentheses next to the course site title.
- You may only create one course site at a time.
- By default, cross-listed courses within Albert will automatically be created as one course site
From here, you may:
Once you have selected a course to create, select "continue."
3) Customize and Finalize Course Site
- Once you have selected the course you would like to set up, customize the course site title!
- The Site Title is the information that will appear within the tab for the course site.
- Once done, select “Create Site”
You will now be brought to a confirmation screen. From here, you may access your course site to begin adding content, or return to the Setup Course Sites area to create another site. Your new course site will now appear as a tab, ready for access!