Child pages
  • Prise de Possession de la Cure de Saint-Cyrice d’Aubas
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Lafon, G. 1904. Prise de Possession de la Cure de Saint-Cyrice d’Aubas. Bulletin de la Société Historique et Archéologique du Périgord, XXXI, 201–202.

Copy of a document dated to 20 October 1749 that tells of the commencement of Jacque Mayaudon as the curé of the church Saint-Cirice d’Aubas (now l’église de Saint Cyr et Sainte Juliette).

Write a comment…