Table of Contents:
Training and Access
1. Purpose – This dashboard allows users to monitor international enrollments for the current and upcoming terms and compare them to the same time in prior years. Specifically, users can view:
- Top 10 source countries graph, which classifies registered international student by citizenship country (excluding those for whom no country is recorded).
- Weekly enrollment trends relative to the term start date for the current term and the same term last year.
- Registered and not registered international student headcount types, such as pending registration, maintaining matriculation, leave of absence, de-registered for financial reasons, and dropped.
- Trends for tuition and housing deposits.
2. Target Audience –
3. Dashboard Pages –
4. Training and Access –
5. Data Security –
7. Support – If there is an issue that you would like to report or you have questions about UDW+, please contact the Decision Support Group by email at askDSG@nyu.edu or call 212-998-2900 (extension 82900).
8. Additional Resources – Training is recommended for those who are new to UDW+. To schedule a one-on-one training session, contact the Decision Support Group at 212-998-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The NYU Business Glossary is a living document that contains commonly used NYU business terms for reference.